Why MOS Plastics
Time to market is key for any new product. Every day of delay means dollars lost. Nowhere is that more true than in the medical and electronics industries.
Our team is passionate about tackling your custom injection molding challenges and about devoting every resource to getting your product to market on time and in spec.
- Concurrent engineering: One-on-one access to our design engineers to evolve your great idea into a cost-effective, manufacturable, functional device.
- Consistent, traceable manufacture to specification: We specialize in precisely replicating your quality processes and tests in our ISO 13485:2003-certified facility.
- A highly trained team empowered to act: Our team is right here, right now, ready to take care of you every step of the way.
MOS Customer Focus
As a custom plastic injection molding house, our job is to question the traditional way of doing things, be that in terms of design, tooling, molding, materials, process, or packaging. Many of our customers first came to MOS because they were confident that we could deliver quality end products no matter how unique their requirements.
Unique requirements aside, we bring our core values to every project:
- Quick turn-around times: prototypes in as little as three weeks
- MOS maintains a 99 percent on-time delivery rating
- Accessibility: we’re here when you need something done NOW
- Tight-tolerance tooling: in-house as well as quality domestic and off-shore partners
- Technical expertise in design, materials, tooling, molding, process