An engineering-driven appreciation for quality is the cornerstone of MOS design and production practices. Every project starts with direct access to our experienced design engineers to ensure that your design is manufacturable and functional.
As a custom house, it’s our job to think outside the box. We are confident we can meet customer challenges because we keep our veteran engineering staff fresh with continuous training across a wide variety of technology.
Design for Manufacturability
“Design for Manufacturability” is more than an industry buzzword at MOS. It is the basis of our design engineering process.
- Engineer–to-engineer discussions early in the process
- Concurrent engineering for faster time to market
- Early design review: MOS engineers make recommendations for design modifications as well as assembly techniques to optimize costs, ensure manufacturability, and deliver a functioning product
- On-site prototyping
- Proof-of-concept production runs
- Prototype in as little as three weeks