MOS Plastics specializes in high-precision, custom injection molding, contract manufacture, and assembly of medical, electronics, telecom, automotive, and consumer products. Established 35 years ago in the heart of Silicon Valley, we understand the performance expectations of cutting-edge companies delivering disruptive technologies.
As part of our concept-to-production molding and assembly services, we offer:
- One-on-one access to our highly skilled design engineers to ensure design for manufacturability
- In-house, domestic, and off-shore tooling
- Full spectrum of secondary operations
- Complete supply chain management from design through manufacturing and delivery to your distributors
- Flexible delivery and inventory management to reduce your production and warehousing costs
MOS uses a variety of molding techniques, including:
MOS works with the full spectrum of plastic resins from the ordinary to the experimental.
- Traditional resins
- Difficult-to-mold resins
- Non-traditional plastic materials
- Post Consumer Plastics
- Custom Compounds